The BEST Chicken Dipping Sauce Chik-Fil-A sauce!

Chicken Dipping Sauce

The best chicken dip sauce is a copycat Chick-Fil-A sauce recipe! It is PERFECT for dipping chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, or fries!

I am obsessed with this chicken sauce in our house. I make a double batch every week, which may sound like a lot, but I eat a ton of chicken recipes! I try to grill 2 to 3 pounds of chicken on Sunday, so I did it during the week for lunch or a quick dinner. I always use the best chicken marinade recipe, and this dipping sauce is so good with it! It's good for many things beyond chicken too. It's fantastic on burgers, with shrimp or whatever you would use with ketchup! Even spread it on sandwiches and it's amazing! It's a completely versatile dip sauce, which I know you will like as much as I do!

Like many people, I love the nuggets and the Chick-Fil-A sauce, but since I try to limit the amount of fast food I eat, I decided to try my sauce at home, because I like it just as much (if not more) on GRILLED chicken!

If you've never had a Chick-Fil-A sauce, it's a creamy, slightly smoky, sweet sauce with a little flavor, There are tons of recipes on the Internet for this sauce, and I have tried a few, but I tweaked the ingredients a bit, and I like it even more than the original!

Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 3/4 cup sauce

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (I always use sweet stripes)
  • 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons honey

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together.
  2. Serve with grilled chicken, chicken nuggets, fries, or even on a burger!

Notes

Keep airtight in the refrigerator for up to a week.

Chicken Dipping Sauce

Source: cookiesandcups.com

Post a Comment

Previous Recipe Next Recipe