No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

These no-bake strawberry cheesecake bites are super easy to make! It's a delicious sweet treat that makes an excellent dessert for parties, brunch or as an afternoon snack!

Cheesecake has always been one of my favorite desserts. I love it when it has a little extra, like a chocolate crust, or it sprinkled with a strawberry garnish. And if you've been hanging around this site for a while, you know that I'm totally into making simple treats.

For some reason, the idea of making a whole cheesecake is a little daunting for me. I made cheesecake cupcakes, and now these delicious strawberry cheesecake bites, so I think I need to take the plunge and make a real cheesecake. My only concern is that I will end up eating it all in one session, which is why I love these little cheesecake bites!

I usually have a container of strawberries in the fridge, especially now that they're in season. And I had everything else to prepare these delicious little treats.

You will want to serve them the same day as you prepare them. The strawberries will become a little pasty with the filling if you wait until the next day to eat them. Here is the recipe:

No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe


Ingredients

  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 pound of strawberries
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup caster sugar

Instructions

  1. Cut the top of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
  2. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
  3. Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake topping using a spoon, knife or pastry bag.
  4. Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the Graham cracker crumbs.
  5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Source: typicallysimple.com

Post a Comment

Previous Recipe Next Recipe