Stuffing Sausage Balls

Stuffing Sausage Balls

The holidays have a lot of great family meals where everyone gathers and celebrates, and I love it, but what I expect most is the little gatherings that take place between big events. Small gatherings of friends where we play, exchange gifts, and eat simple appetizers, like these amazing stuffing sausage balls.

Big events during the holidays are so much fun, but they can be quite stressful, so for those little meetings, I try to keep it simple. I serve bite-sized appetizers that are quick and easy to make, like my stuffed sausage balls. I can buy all of my ingredients on my weekly trip to Giant Foods, and the recipe uses a few simple hacks that take the pressure off me. Without forgetting that, they are delicious !! They are always a success, and they save me a lot of time, which means I can spend more time having fun!

The stuffed sausage balls are an easy appetizer with all the holiday flavors. Cheese, sausage, bacon, and stuffing are rolled together for a perfect bite!

Servings: 48 balls (.75 oz. each) | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Total Time: 45 Minutes

Ingredients

  • 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 ounces of stuffing, cooked
  • 1 pound Jimmy Dean refrigerated - sausage roll
  • 8 slices of Wright Brand Hickory smoked bacon, cooked and diced

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  3. Combine sausage, cooked bacon, stuffing, and cheese in a large bowl. Mix until homogeneous.
  4. Roll into balls, about 1 tablespoon fills each.
  5. Place the sausage balls on a prepared baking sheet. Brush the sausage balls with olive oil.
  6. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through

Nutrition

Serving: 1ball | Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin a: 114iu | Vitamin c: 1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg

Stuffing Sausage Balls

Source: homemadeinterest.com

Post a Comment

Previous Recipe Next Recipe